Monday, May 16, 2016

Are They Ya Best Game Cut Scenes of 2009 ?


The following picks of the best cut scenes of 2009 games are done by Stephen Totilo@kotaku. I somehow also have one of my fav’ cutscenes ftured Borderlands. I know you have yours too, so add them in and see how they are rcted. But if you have never had a good eye on anything The Best, share with us The Worst ones! Plz, these don’t reflect any insulting, it’s just… as a player. We always admire you the game developers – without you, we can’t kill our rainy day. Winner: Little King's Story
The obscure Wii-only Japanese role-playing game mixes city-building with Pikmin-style roaming-gang action with unexpectedly touching storytelling with the yr's best and weirdest cut scenes. [Rd my Little King's Story review] This game is a Japanese RPG. Cynical as I am about the re, I expected maudlin, melodramatic and cliched cut scenes. Instd I got loveliness like this: Some tle weirdness:
And some wild oddity:
I could go on...
But, rlly, just watch the 4-part round-up captured by YouTube user lToby7l that starts here:
Runner-up: Halo Wars
If you want something more conventional from your cut-scenes, something that puts possible/scuttled Halo paradoxically preemptively to shame, there's these winning cut-scenes from Xbox 360-exclusive rl-time strategy game Halo Wars. Watch all the Halo Wars cut scenes or just jump to 20 minutes, 30 seconds for the best one:
able mentions: Madworld
I'm not sure if end-credits count as a cut scene, but this profane, Not Safe For Work Madworld credits sequence deserves some sort of highlight.
and... Uncharted 2
and my fav’ one goes to Borderlands:

No comments:

Post a Comment